La Marzocco Linea Mini Espresso Machine
£3,370.00 – £3,984.00
Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint. The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in our commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
Available Coupons (click on a coupon to use it)
La Marzocco Linea Mini
For the passionate home barista looking to up their game, this La Marzocco Linea Mini, based on the Linea Classic, is the machine you need to execute outstanding coffee
Here at Seven Districts Coffee we're passionate about helping people to produce the best coffee they can in both the beans they use, to the equipment they brew with. We've official partners of La Marzocco and we're proud to supply their world class barista machines.
Having a wealth of experience in coffee machinery, from build, test to end use, we know what makes a cutting edge machine, and there's nothing that comes close to the Linea Mini when producing outstanding cups of coffee.
Buying a La Marzocco machine will provide you with a range of benefits, including:
- Unparalleled thermal stability system for continuous espresso brewing and continuous steam production, the machine also comes with barista lights; LED lighting to allow you to focus on your extraction and cup.
- The highest accuracy in each key piece of technology to reduce footprint. Restricted water flow means the La Marzocco at any level of chosen technology will leave you with the most accurately brewed espresso.
- This espresso machine comes with a self contained rotary internal pump without compromising on performance of extraction.
- Duel boilers meaning you're able to extract your espresso while steaming your milk, brilliant for efficiency.
- A 2.5l water reservoir which is self-contained, meaning plumbing is optional.
- A beautifully made brew paddle to start your extraction process.
- Unmatched build quality, handmade and hand-tested espresso machines.
- Convenient hot water spout for rinsing your portafilter in between shots.
- Stainless steel parts are used instead of poorer quality copper or plastic parts chosen by other manufacturers. Steel is a preferred choice of material as it holds heat more effectively, meaning it's more efficient. Steel is much more durable, so it'll last longer with little chance of degradation or wear. It's also easier to maintain and holds on to nothing which might taint the taste of your espresso.
- Eco-friendly operations due to built-in eco modes being available, as well as all machines featuring highly insulated boilers, stainless steel parts and intelligent digital calibration upon set-up. You will reduce your water wastage, energy bills and environmental impact by choosing a La Marzocco machine.
- A beautifully classic aesthetic and brand presence.
This home barista machine is loved by thousands of professional baristas because of it's build, design and ease of use.
Ergonomic Use & Intuitive Design
The La Marzocco Linea Mini is just like it's commercial counterparts, but with easy to maintain and use additions. The design of the machine is a classic one, where anybody who knows coffee will know of its Florentine heritage. Being minimal in aesthetic, the Mini doesn't take up too much time. With an easy to use water reservoir, it doesn't need to be plumbed in, meaning you can put it anywhere you choose, easily.
The Mini weighs 30kg, meaning it won't move when locking into place your portafilter, something which can be frustrating other manufactured home barista machines.
The brew paddle is simple and easy to use, it doesn't get stuck or jam and has a nice feel in the hand when moving it into position to start your extraction. It also includes a pre-programmed pre-infusion to ensure that channeling is minimised, whether using lower doses or minor tampering issues. The machine is quick to become ready, thanks to its boilers.
The Mini comes equipped with a double and single spout portafilters, meaning you're able to load the same baskets into each, meaning you're able to prepare another shot in advance while you're pouring your first.
Not only is this convenient for the pace at which you may want to be working (when people start tasting the quality of the shots from the Mini and demand more) but to be equipped with two of the stainless steel portafilters identical to La Marzocco’s commercial grade handles is extremely useful (for home or commercial baristas) as the handles come equipped with a ridge for tamping on the side of a counter without risk of slipping or spilling coffee.
Build Quality of Components
One thing that sets the Mini aside from most other home machines is its build quality. It’s evident when working upon it as it feels no different to a commercial machine in response and performance. Components internally and externally are built using La Marzocco’s commercial parts, at the same quality to its higher-priced Classic model.
As home espresso machines go, we think this is the cream of the crop. Available in stainless steel or colours to suit any sleek La Marzocco worthy kitchen, it’s a must have if you want to push your espresso to the highest levels of quality in your kitchen at home.
Stainless steel, Red, Blue, Yellow, White, Black